How do I make a placing request ?

Any parent wishing to make a placing request to a school outwith their local catchment area should in the first instance enrol their child at the primary school for which they are zoned. The school will then furnish the parent with the necessary information, forms etc.


© 2009-2019 Education Services, Inverclyde Council