Does my child need a school uniform ?

It is the policy of the Education and Lifelong Learning Committee not to insist on pupils wearing uniform or having specialist items of clothing as a prerequisite of their attending and engaging in all of the activities of the curriculum...

How do I enroll my child at the school ?

A child who reaches his/her fifth birthday between 1st March 2011 and 28th February 2012 shall be registered in the local primary school before 1st February 2011. Dates for registration will be advertised in the local newspapers. Pare...

What do I do if my child is sick ?

Parents should inform the school by telephone on the first morning of an absence and provide a reason for the pupil's absence. The school will contact the pupil's family and thereafter other emergency contacts if no explanation is given ...



© 2009-2019 Education Services, Inverclyde Council